The people and positions involved in the machine shop and some of their activities include:
- Shop Coordinator - Professor Gokli: oversees shop procedure and management.
- Machine Shop Manager - Paul Stovall: staff machinist and mechanical engineer; in charge of proctor training.
- Head Shop Proctors - Men Cheol Jeong and Senghor Joseph: manage shop proctors; coordinate proctor training; handle exterior interactions (E4, E11, tours, demos); oversee shop improvement activities.
- Associate Head Shop Proctor(s) - Zayra Lobo and Isabel Martos-Repath: Coordinate shop maintenance, manage supplies, oversee 5S implementation (safety, sustainability, etc.), and interface with proctors and students for feedback.
- Shop Proctors - see below listing: students currently employed by the Engineering Department to supervise students in and maintain the Machine Shop.
- ** Shop Users - see below listing:** students who have passed the Shop Safety Test within the past year and are not on probation.
The following document can be found at this link.